rewrite

rewrite

by Grant Carmichael -
Number of replies: 4

I'm just sliding in on the moodle scene. Our organization is contemplating moving from our current LMS to moodle. The attendance module is a must for us. That being said, it looks like Dmitry’s version is at v1.0.8. Is that the version that is not being maintained due to strange behavior?  If so, it looks like I’ll be writing one.

Grant

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Grant Carmichael

Re: rewrite

by Don Althaus -
Hi Grant- You guys who can write this stuff have our undying thanks and admiration! Like your organization, the attendnace module is a must our high school. I would certainly appreciate it if you could keep me updated on your progress or when you think you might have something ready for use. We are going with Moodle 1.7 and it certainly would be nice to have the attendance integrated- lots easier for everybody. Although I don't know how to write this stuff, if I can help. let me know.

by Calvin Park -
We too at my institution would be interested in this. I don't really code, but I'd be willing to test or help in any way I can.

by Ashish Singh -
I have a little knowledge of vbscript and asp and would be willing to test/debug as needed. Would really like a working module for 1.7+ for my organization as well.

by Grant Carmichael -
Thanks everyone. I'll be meeting tomorrow with administration to see if Moodle is our choice. (Its almost certain that it will be) If that’s the case, I'll be importing students, faculty, and courses for a while. After that, I'll be doing the attendance module.

Best,

Grant