Horizon-Wimba Pronto

Horizon-Wimba Pronto

by Michael Penney -
Number of replies: 11
New IM/Conferencing tool from HW. Currently only for BBsad. Folks may want to let them know that a Moodle version would be appreciated.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Michael Penney

Re: Horizon-Wimba Pronto

by Art Lader -
Here's the contact form.

Contact Us

Share your concerns, questions, criticism, or praise. We listen.

We welcome feedback. Feel free to contact us via email at comments@ereleases.com, or call us at: 410-679-1792 or 800-710-5535.

MEK Enterprises LLC dba eReleases.com
10640 Jones Road
Kingsville, Maryland 21087
USA

-- Art
In reply to Michael Penney

by Matt Wasowski -

Michael,
That is correct..currently Pronto only works for Bb and WebCT folks.  That being said, Pronto will, of course, work with Moodle in the future.  Pronto will definitely help facilitate communication within any Moodle environment.  I promise to keep you posted...

Thanks,
Matt
Horizon Wimba

In reply to Matt Wasowski

by Anthony Williams -

According to their website, Wimba is already integrated with Moodle. I am looking at this but can only recommend Wimba if it really does integrate.

What si the true state of affairs - it is already integrated, or it wil be...?

In reply to Anthony Williams

by Matt Wasowski -
Hi Anthony,

Please allow me to clarify.  Right now only Horizon Wimba's Live Classroom integrates with Moodle (and Course Genie still allows for Moodle content creation).  Wimba Voice Tools will integrate with Moodle in a few weeks.  Pronto, unfortunately, does not integrate with Moodle at this time, though it is being investigated.  I hope this helps clear things up.

Sincerely,

Matt

by Anthony Williams -

Thanks Matt

I don't suppose you have a demo moodle site where I can test Live Classroom's integration?

by Matt Wasowski -

No problem, Anthony.  We'll actually be installing Live Classroom onto our Horizon Wimba User Group (HUG) forum - which runs Moodle - next week.  That will be your best bet.  Please sign up for a HUG account now (http://hug.horizonwimba.com) and remind me next week to give you access to Live Classroom.

Thanks,
Matt

by Anthony Williams -

Hi Matt

Did you get Live Classroom installed on the HUG site?

I have an account on there but I can't see anything new. I've asked for budget to be included for next year but I need to see this up and running.

Thanks
Anthony

by Matt Wasowski -
Hi Anthony,
We've had a slow server the last few days so hopefully we'll have our Live Classroom installed today or tomorrow...I'll keep you posted!

Matt

by Lance Hinds -

Hello All,

I am now testing the beta version of Pronto for Moodle. So far so good.

Lance

In reply to Lance Hinds

by D Licious -

Huh? where did you get that? I cannot find it on their site.

Thanks.