ReviewAssignment 1.5

ReviewAssignment 1.5

by Barbara Trainor -
Number of replies: 2
I am a new user and very excited about Moodle so please forgive my lack of expertise. I recently installed ReviewAssignment 1.5, on Moodle 1.7 version, in the hope of being able to give feedback to students directly on their submitted documents. Since installing, I have a new "assignment type" of typeuploadreview that when chosen allows me to re-upload the corrected copy of the document which replaces the original.

I do not, however, have any table with student names, grades, etc. as I did when I used the "upload a single file" assignment type on the submissions page. The submissions page shows 3 pages with "Nothing to display". I can only see the uploaded document from the bottom of the assignment page but it is not on the submissions page at all.

Is there a remedy for this issue? Is there a more recent form of ReviewAssignment?

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

Barb

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Barbara Trainor

Re: ReviewAssignment 1.5

by Geoffrey Rowland -
Picture of Plugin developers

Barbara

The 'built-in' assignment module in Moodle 1.7 now has an 'Advanced uploading of files' option that should do everything that UploadReviewAssignment 1.5 does... and some.

See http://docs.moodle.org/en/Assignment_module for more details