1.6.1 Wiki can't save different view between view and edit

1.6.1 Wiki can't save different view between view and edit

by christ smith -
Number of replies: 2

My previous post is related to this as when using the built in moodle wiki, only several entries succeed before giving this message.

"Sorry, while you edited this page someone else did already save a changed version. Please go back to the previous screen and copy your changes to your computers clipboard to insert it again after you reload the edit screen."

No changes are allowed from thereon. It is weird. The edit view of entries are different from the View view.  Calling past histories don't make a difference either.

They also change depending on who in the group logs on, but they are still locked out

Does anyone have any idea

Calling check out the screenshots

Attachment comb.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to christ smith

Re: 1.6.1 Wiki can't save different view between view and edit

by Christine Rosalia -
I am also experiencing some strangeness between what I can see on edit versus what I can see using view. Basically the edits are not showing up on my firefox, IE, or Safari browsers unless I press the edit and then view tab. Only if I do this heuristic can I see all the edits made to my teacher wiki (no groups).

I am also often not able to edit my wiki on a mac using firefox until the browser freezes. I usually get a message telling me that there was a php script problem. However, once I restarted my browser the changes are usually (90%) there....
In reply to christ smith

Re: 1.6.1 Wiki can't save different view between view and edit

by Atanael Varela -

Hi Christ!

did you find solution for the problem you posted :

"1.6.1 Wiki can't save different view between view and edit"
I`m having same problem and can't find solution. I really would appreciate your help.