Forum Discussion Background Color

Forum Discussion Background Color

by Frank Fenneran -
Number of replies: 6

Hello all,

I am having trouble with a forum discussion page where a color is being set for the background color and I can't find the setting.  The code gets rendered as:

<tr><td class="left side">&nbsp;</td><td class="content">
<p><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc">

Which looks to me like it was hard-coded rather than using a class.  This theme is a one-off from formal white and I've looked in fw_color.css, but cannot find a class that is defined this way.

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

-Frank

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frank Fenneran

Re: Forum Discussion Background Color

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Frank,
It would be easier to answer your question if you said a) which Moodle version you are using b) what exactly you are getting on your forum discussion page and what you would like to get instead. What about attaching a screen shot?
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Frank Fenneran -

Joseph,

Sorry about that.  I guess it would help.  We are on 1.6.  This is a screen shot:

lbc1.jpg

The background of the text is an off-yellow (color ffffcc).  We would like to have it plain white like the rest of the window.  Thanks

In reply to Frank Fenneran

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Frank,

Well, it looks to me that the yellow background was added by the person who posted that message, just as I am doing it below. This has nothing to do with a Moodle theme.

I will not be able to conduct a live chat this evening. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Proin eu ligula in ante ultrices bibendum. Donec eros. Ut nonummy dui sit amet ligula. Phasellus sit amet ante fermentum enim faucibus dapibus.

Praesent lacus ipsum, fermentum non, condimentum ac, sagittis sit amet, pede. Donec congue odio nec ipsum.

Hope this helps,

Joseph

by Joseph Rézeau -
Hi Frank,
Did that help?
Joseph

by Mark Roe -

Think you scared him off!

LOL.

In reply to Mark Roe

by Frank Fenneran -

No, I actually missed Joseph's reply smile

The user insists he is not setting anything in the editor, so we are at an impasse.  But it is not a huge deal, so I figured I'd let it sit for a while.

Frank