Un-register?

Un-register?

by Tracy Houston -
Number of replies: 6
How do I un-register from this site?  I can't find an account manager anywhere...
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tracy Houston

Re: Un-register?

by Tony Hursh -
I don't know that you can unregister from the site, but you can unregister from a course by going into that course, clicking your name, and then clicking the Unenrol button.
In reply to Tracy Houston

by Frances Bell -
Hi Tracy,
You asked quite a few questions and now you want to unregister wink I am wondering if you have become overwhelmed by the number of emails you have been getting. You can manage this in different ways:
1. Unsubscribe to any forums of marginal interest (look at bottom of email postings)
2. Set forum digest options in your user profile to get a daily email
3. Pick up RSS feeds for forums ina desktop aggregator then you can 'watch' discussions easily.
4. Unenrol from 'courses' say Moodle Lounge or Using Moodle.
Just ask for help on any of these.
In reply to Frances Bell

by Vinny Stocker -
Picture of Plugin developers

This is an interesting point. I think I'm right in saying that users can unenrol from courses (depending on the course settings) but can not totally delete their account information and email address? I couldn't see a way for users to do this on 1.5.4.

Vinny

In reply to Vinny Stocker

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
No, you can't delete your account, because the remaining people need that user account to connect all your posts, logs etc.

You can change your name and email to something nonsensical if you want.
Average of ratings: Cool (1)