Weird breadcrumbs ascpect in clouds theme

Weird breadcrumbs ascpect in clouds theme

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Number of replies: 7
Hi Julian,
I've installed clouds in two servers. I've only touched the pictures to personalize it and in one of them the creadcrumbs appear very weird:
http://appserv.lsi.upc.es/palangana/moodle16/course/view.php?id=6
Any Ideas ?
Thank you
Ludo
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ludo (Marc Alier)

Re: Weird breadcrumbs ascpect in clouds theme

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
This is a FAQ in this forum, so you can probalby find the answer by searching. (Sorry, I can't remember the answer.)

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Ludo,
Take a look at this thread.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
Hi Joseph,
I've tested what says in the thread you linked, but the problem dint go.
I'ts very weird because I have two installations with the same configuration and they show diferent.
The Server that shifts the breadcrumbs
  • does
  • it
  • likea  bulet list
any ideas??
Thanks
Ludo

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Ludo,
On your site http://appserv.lsi.upc.es/palangana/moodle16/course/view.php?id=6 are you sure that your Clouds theme config.php calls the standard theme CSS files?
When I try to edit your CSS I get this error message: "The requested URL /palangana/moodle16/theme/standard/styles.php was not found on this server."
What do you have in your Clouds config.php file:
$THEME->standardsheets = true;
or
$THEME->standardsheets = array('styles_layout');// for 1.6
or
$THEME->standardsheets = array('styles_layout','styles_fonts','styles_color');
or what ???
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Ludo (Marc Alier) -
That was it,
I accidentally removed standard theme while I was puging some unnecesary files. This one turned out to be necessary.
Thank you very muchn Joseph I owe you a beer!
Ludo

by Joseph Rézeau -
I love beer, but it's not recommended for my diabetes.sad However, I will gratefully accept a virtual beer.wink Thanks!
Joseph

by Timothy Takemoto -
I had the same problem but it was because I was using a header inherited from an earlier version of Moodle. The code for the breadcrumbs area has changed. I copied the new code into my header.