greek letter in algebra filter

greek letter in algebra filter

by Yip wing chiu -
Number of replies: 5

I have modified the algebra filter so that it can display the following greek letters :

alpha beta gamma zeta theta iota kappa lambda mu nu xi pi rho sigma tau phi chi psi omega

the following greek letters cannot be display :

delta (unknown reason : just display as "delta"), epsilon (include the substring psi), eta (substring of other greek letter), upsilon (include the substring psi).

Oh, I want to upload modified files to the server but it always display "an error happen when uploading to the server"

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Yip wing chiu

Re: greek letter in algebra filter

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Make sure your upload files aren't too big ... (100k max)
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Yip wing chiu -

Try one more time

It is still not success. My file is of 16k only!

"An error happens while uploading to the server!"

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Ah, got it.  It was a new bug caused by a recent checkin someone made to a core function.  Fixed now.
Attachment afghanistan-woman.jpg

by Yip wing chiu -
Retry to upload

by Zbigniew Fiedorowicz -

Thanks, I've incorporated your modifications into the cvs. I've also added recognition for epsilon, delta, upsilon, etc.  I also think I fixed the error you were getting with the debug scripts:

Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\coursework\filter\algebra\algebradebug.php on line 16

Please check whether the fix works.