Glossary Revisions

Glossary Revisions

by Eliyahu Mitterhoff -
Number of replies: 2
Is there any plans to make "revisions" in the glossary like in a wiki? I would love to create a global glossary that everyone could edit. Any suggestions?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eliyahu Mitterhoff

Re: Glossary at groups, course or site levels? Global glossary?

by J. Chan -

Dear all,

I am looking for the possibility if someone knows how to hack into the files of the mod/glossary to make the following working:

1. when the admin allows "edit in groups", words entered in the glossary could allow editing among group members in the same course; or/and
  2. when the admin allows "edit in course", words entered could allow editing among course members, dis-regard of groups; or/and
  3. when the admin allows "edit in site", words entered in the glossary allow editing by site members, similar to Rabbi's suggestions for a "global glossary".

At the moment, our moodle is planning to make use of the glossary as course revision notes for students. If similar functions as above are added to the "glossary" mod, I'm sure it would be more flexible for teachers to rely on assigning more incompleted glossaries for students to finish in groups, like the wiki mod.

Any ideas?

James

In reply to Eliyahu Mitterhoff

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.