Properties in tables don't work in Firefox

Properties in tables don't work in Firefox

Randy Orwin -
Atsakymų skaičius: 4
When editing table in firefox the properties for tables and cells found in the fullscreen editor do not work.  I am using firefox 1.5.0.7.  I can click on the properties button and the popup window appears with all of the options.   I  make changes to the  properties that I want to change and click the OK button and nothing happens.  I can't even click the cancel button to close the window.  Now here is where it gets wierd; in my testing I have found that if I click on the properties button and make a change to a property and click the OK button in less that about 1 second (nearly impossible to do) it works just fine.  The one second interval begins when you click on the properties button.  After the one second it behaves as I described above, the OK and Cancel buttons no longer work.  I have the same problem on any computer that I use, at least all the windows boxes (haven't tried it on linux or mac). 

Anybody have a clue as to what could be causing this?  I now have about 40 teachers using Moodle and this may become an issue for us as most of them are using Firefox.
Pažymių vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Randy Orwin

Re: Properties in tables don't work in Firefox

Randy Orwin -
Anyone else having this problem?
Atsakymas į Randy Orwin

Fernanda Rodrigues -
Yes, I created a table in a wiki and defined values for cellpadding and cellspacing, but when you see it in firefox it looks as if the values are set to 0.
In Internet Explorer it looks ok.
Atsakymas į Randy Orwin

Stefan Eberhard -
Yes!
I work on four Computers, each one has exactly the same configuration (Firefox etc.)
PC 1: no problem
PC 2: no problem
Laptop 1: no problem
Laptop 2 (thats the most used one): no change of table properties possible.

Its really strange

Stefan