Update phpMyAdmin integration available in CVS - please test it

Update phpMyAdmin integration available in CVS - please test it

από Petr Skoda -
Αριθμός απαντήσεων: 8
Φωτογραφία Core developers Φωτογραφία Documentation writers Φωτογραφία Peer reviewers Φωτογραφία Plugin developers
Hi!

I have just uploaded latest phpMyAdmin 2.8.2 patched with Moodle integration into main cvs, it is compatible with Moodle 1.5.x and 1.6.x.

I am looking for testers before announcing it on download page, please test it and report any problems here.

You can get it from: moodle.cvs.sourceforge.net/cvsroot/moodle module mysql. The installation is the same as before, just copy it into your moodle/admin directory. There is no zip package yet, sorry.

Thanks in advance!
Μέσος όρος βαθμολογίας: -
Σε απάντηση σε Petr Skoda

Re: Update phpMyAdmin integration available in CVS - please test it

από Anthony Borrow -
Φωτογραφία Core developers Φωτογραφία Plugin developers Φωτογραφία Testers
I installed and tried a few things and it seems to be operating fine. Are there any things in particular you would like me to test?

από Just H -
Hi Petr As far as I can see so far works perfectly, bug #5278 definitely taken care of χαμόγελο Only thing that jumps out is the font seems to be larger? No big deal. Thanks for fixing this, much appreciated χαμόγελο Regards Harry Edit: Hmmmm, what happened to the carriage returns and the html editor control buttons on this post??
Σε απάντηση σε Just H

από Anthony Borrow -
Φωτογραφία Core developers Φωτογραφία Plugin developers Φωτογραφία Testers
Harry - bug 5278 seemed to be related to backing up a course. I did not see where this might have been a phpmyadmin error - so I am not exactly sure what to test for. Peace.
Σε απάντηση σε Anthony Borrow

από Just H -
ooooooops  blush

Sorry about that, it should have been bug #5728 . . . guess my left hand typed faster than my right!

H

από Robert Brenstein -
Just made a CVS-based install of Moodle and wanted to add phpMyAdmin in the same mode. I tried

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@moodle.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/moodle/mysql co mysql

but it doesn't work and I can't seem to find the info that "installation is the same as before" refers to. The cvs link on the downloads takes me to web view of sourceforge which is of no help.