Setting a 'quiz' but blocking results.

Setting a 'quiz' but blocking results.

Dan Jeffries -
Erantzun kopurua: 2
Hi all

I use the quiz module quite a lot - not for setting quizes as such though, more for course feedback (using multiple choice and short answers is massively useful).

Therefore, the grading is totally irrelevant. I have chosen not to publish results at the end, yet a grade still comes up. When I generate the questions I don't set any grading values as there is no benefit in this.

Can anyone advise me what I am doing wrong, or a different method for setting evaluative quizzes? When they finish answering, students always shout "One?? Why have I scored one??" and I have to explain to them to ignore it.

To get around this would be great. irribarrea

Hope you can help!  - DJ
Puntuazioen batez bestekoa: -
Dan Jeffries(e)ri erantzunda

Re: Setting a 'quiz' but blocking results.

Tim Hunt -
Core developers-ren irudia Documentation writers-ren irudia Particularly helpful Moodlers-ren irudia Peer reviewers-ren irudia Plugin developers-ren irudia
This bug was present in some of the 1.6 betas, but I thought it worked in 1.6 final, and if you told it not to display the results to students ever, then it believed you.

I think it may display the scores to teachers and admins no matter what.
Tim Hunt(e)ri erantzunda

Re: Setting a 'quiz' but blocking results.

Dan Jeffries -
hi

ironically, after posting this, 1.6 did seem to block results - i had to untick EVERY box.

It worked though irribarrea

Thanks for the reply