Certificate for 1.6 with security

Re: Certificate for 1.6 with security

by Chardelle Busch -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers
Thank Colin, I just updated David's work so I won't take credit for that typo wink--fixed now.

Sorry about the version mismatch Al.  I forgot to update version.php.  Try this one.

And Chris, since the mod pulls stuff from the db, then you could create a db table for each course that holds the number of hours, or, it might be possible to get the course ID number to print on a certificate and you could use that to hold the number of hours.

I have posted some activity locking code that should work in 1.6 with the certificate, you can try it here:  http://proemployees.com/ActivityLockingWithHide-1.6.zip

You will need to manually create/update the db tables (the easiest way is to use phpMyAdmin to import the included mysql file).
In reply to Chardelle Busch

Re: Certificate for 1.6 with security

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Thanks Chardelle,
I will pass on your idea of creating a db table.  I think we use the course ID but maybe we can get creative with our naming convention  IS1001-6hrs or something.

I will also look at ActivityLockingWithHide for 1.6 when I get to work on Monday.   Is this a link I can add to MoodleDocs?  

Bless you for all your work, it is appreciated by all.   Chris