FREE HOSTING TO MY MOODLE

FREE HOSTING TO MY MOODLE

by Juan Martinez -
Number of replies: 12

Hello everyone,

I would like your help where can I get an free hosting for a while to my thesis and install on it my moodle because I would like to do a presentation with this. Please I need your help. Also, any suggestions to adds module that may be can help me on my virtual campus with moodle version 1.1 .

Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Juan Martinez

Re: FREE HOSTING TO MY MOODLE

by W Page -

Checkout 1and1.com.  They have a free deal for 3 years.

500MB total space (includes 100MB [max allowed] database space)

Last day for sign up is January 21, 2004.  You do not need a domain name to sign up.  But you do need a telephone number and address in the US or Canada.  If you do not live in the US or Canada but you have a collegue or someone you are working with in these locations you might be able to utilize their phone number and address. smile

See my original post about this on,
Possible Webspace for MOODLE developers
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=4578

I have a site with them and so far it's "OK".

Should work well for your stated purposes.

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
If it's only meant to test and evaluate the product and not actualy let students access the site from the internet, you can easily install moodle on your local desktopcomputer
In reply to koen roggemans

by W Page -

Yes that is true also.  Might be easier if you do not need to collaborate.

WP1

by Huib van Wees -
Hi,

If this is only for a short periode of time, you can install it local on a laptop or desktop computer for you presentation. As suggested by koen roggemans.

But if that's not an option, I'm willing to install a test moodle especially for you. You can use it for approx. one month, then I will delete it.

How much space do you require?!

Please contact me by e-mail if you wish to use my offer.

With kind regards,

Huib van Wees
In reply to Huib van Wees

by Juan Martinez -

Hi Huib,

I would like to take your offer but send me your email to discuss other things about the main page of installation because for my thesis a need the language in spanish international and add a logo on the main page. If this dont bother you I will appreciate your answer. Also i like to thanks the kind enviroment that its around moodle. 

Thanks Huib for your kind help   

by Susy R -
NineHub.com provide free Moodle hosting with unlimited disk space and bandwidth. Good luck!
In reply to Susy R

by Jason Troy -
Moodle4Free is another option. It appears to be a newcomer but it works well.
In reply to Jason Troy

by David Thomas -
i just tried moodle4free it works without as many ads as ninehub and is mutch better to use.
In reply to Susy R

by David Thomas -

Ninehub is ridled with advertisements but it still works. it has limited templates and things you can do so i dont recomend this unless you are only wanting it for comunication between a tutor and your son/doughter or something along those lines

by sandeep verma -

i have server space ,if anyone can install moodle for me,he can use it too.pl. help