Highlighted words

Highlighted words

by Bryan Williams -
Number of replies: 3
Can someone explain to me how words appear highlighted (grey) within course documents. Are not concepts listed in the Glossary supposed to appear as highlighted?  What am I missing here?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bryan Williams

Re: Highlighted words

by Williams Castillo -
Hi,

Please, read this thread, which is a few lines below this one.

Regards,
Will
In reply to Williams Castillo

by Bryan Williams -

Williams,

Thank you, but it has not taken care of my problem.  My config.php file does not have a line 7, and the mentioned code that should be changed.  I am running Moodle 2003091800. cPanel says v.1.1.1, but installation says "Release 1.2 Development," so I'm a bit confused as to what I am really running and whether the keyword highlight feature is supposed to work.  Glossary operates perfectly, just keyword highlight feature not working.  Feedback appreciated!

In reply to Bryan Williams

by Williams Castillo -
Hi,

I don't think 2003091800 could be an advanced version of  the 1.2 dev version... It is only 8 days newer than the release of the 1.1.1! So I think you should trust CPanel... Even worst, somehow you could have a weird mixture of versions in your installation...

Uhmm... However... the glossary should not be working either... as it now made use of a function added around november '03 (called fullname) so I wonder why don't you get further errors everytime you browse the entries... sad 

I think you should reinstall Moodle either upgrading or downgrading to a truly 1.1.1... I recommend upgrading as 1.2 dev is pretty stable now... almost ready to go IMHO.

All the best,
Will