New Features

New Features

by Graham Stone -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Testers

I am currently putting togeather a list of whats going to be included in future releases of Moodle that I will then distribute to the schools that I support because I keep getting asked "What will we be able to have on our site ?"    thoughtful

I was wondering if anybody could help me as I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.   wink 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Graham Stone

Re: New Features

by Paul Shew -
Check out the Developer Documentation http://moodle.org/doc/?frame=developer.html

Here's the from roadmap for the Future

The main targets for this version include:

* Support for groups/cohorts within courses
* New module: Glossary
* New module: Attendance
* Text filters - allows all text to be parsed by plugins

There are also numerous upgrades in the other modules, including the Quiz module.

To learn about recent projects, you should read the General developer forum. smile

In reply to Graham Stone

Re: New Features

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
When things settle down, shortly before the release of 1.2 beta, I'll update the Release Notes with a list of the hundreds of new things.

Before then, I'd appreciate a few lists from people to help me not forget anything from the past four months. I usually comb through the CVS log to build these things and sometimes big changes have small comments. smile