What?! You don't want to compile your own php or mysql because *&$&#(!*$@.
Well... your in luck we have precompiled copies ready for you to install. They were taken from entropy and serverlogistics.
download php (tested and compatiable with 10.3)
The module includes support for
- the MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
- the PDFLib PDF library
- the cURL library for various communications protocols
- the GD image creation library (with PNG, JPEG, PostScript Type 1 and TrueType font options).
- the expat XML parser and WDDX support
- XSLT transformations
- LDAP access
- the IMAP client library
- FTP client access
- exif digital camera image metadata support
- transparent session id propagation (--enable-trans-sid) option
- mcrypt encryption functions
- sockets extension (experimental!)
- iODBC database support
- XML-RPC support (back in after I had to remove it in a previous release)
- mhash support
- GNU gettext
- CLI Version
download mysql (not tested with 10.3)
Don't forget... now that you have upgraded your php, you want to use an awesome php accelerator... Turck MMCache Wait... you don't want to compile again?!