[BBB] Can not download the recording in Firefox

[BBB] Can not download the recording in Firefox

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi all

We have the case of a BBB server, otherwise functioning very well, except that I can't download the recordings in Firefox (125.0.3, 64 bit, Bookworm from Debian). I was told that in Windows it works in Chrome and Edge. I too can download in the Brave browser (Version 1.65.130 Chromium: 124.0.6367, Official build, 64 bit).

It took me some time to find the controls though. I need to *play* the recording in the browser, double-click on the running video, select "Show all controls" (Brave) or "Show controls " (Firefox), ideally maximize the window, find the three vertical dots in the bottom right-hand corner. Click on it to find the Download option.

The problem is that there are no three vertical dots in Firefox!

Brave browser:
Brave browser

Firefox:
Firefox

I don't know the exact version of BBB - not my server. It was the "latest" two months ago: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=453945#p1833110.

P.S. When we are at it, does somebody know the idea behind the *two* player controls, in the "Show controls" mode. They are visible in the above screenshots.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

Re: [BBB] Can not download the recording in Firefox [SOLVED]

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
The problem was fixed at the server end by its admin. I don't know how exactly, but SOLVED.