How to send certificate A or certificate B using php?

How to send certificate A or certificate B using php?

autor Robin de Rooy -
Počet odpovedí: 5
Is there a possibility to call a function in php to send a certificate?

So if an event is triggered, I check some conditions myself and issue a specific certificate.

Reason: we have a practical course. Sometimes teacher A takes it, sometimes teacher B.
I need the certificate to have the correct signature in the certificate.
I a new_user_profile_field I can put the teacher: A or B.

Functionality is: if in new_profile_field is teacher A then grant certificate A, if teacher B then grant certificate B.

Kind regards,
Robin de Rooy
Priemer hodnotení : -
V odpovedi na Robin de Rooy

Re: How to send certificate A or certificate B using php?

autor Mark Nelson -
Obrázok: Core developers Obrázok: Documentation writers Obrázok: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázok: Peer reviewers Obrázok: Plugin developers Obrázok: Testers
Well, it's possible to do whatever you want as long as you know how to code it. Úsmev

This would require a developer to work on and can't be done out of the box. Sorry!
V odpovedi na Mark Nelson

autor Robin de Rooy -
Thanks for the reply Mark. I am a user and developer, but propably have to dig a little deeper. I just added some pseudo code, or even less, to trigger a larger audience.

Do you have, by chance, a summary of funtions to call? Or a reference to this? Thanks for the input and pointing me in the direction.

V odpovedi na Robin de Rooy

autor Mark Nelson -
Obrázok: Core developers Obrázok: Documentation writers Obrázok: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázok: Peer reviewers Obrázok: Plugin developers Obrázok: Testers
https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/blob/MOODLE_402_STABLE/classes/task/email_certificate_task.php#L192 is where the certificate is generated for emails but I suspect that may not help with choosing how it looks. Perhaps if you change the logic in https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/blob/MOODLE_402_STABLE/element/userfield/classes/element.php#L132 you can get the field to work like you want.
V odpovedi na Mark Nelson

autor Robin de Rooy -
Thanks, I will have a look.

My plan is to select a different certificate template, not a single field.

Something like, after 'exam_X_finished' event (cron):

Select case profile_field_examinator

case examinator_A

Use_cert_template(cert_template_A)

case examinator_B

Use_cert_template(cert_template_B)

case examinator_C

Use_cert_template(cert_template_C)

End select