E-mails only in system language

E-mails only in system language

por Alice Appelstroop -
Número de respostas: 4
Hello,

We have a Moodle 4.1 installation with several language packs. However mails send by the customcert plugin are only send in the standard system language.

It appears it is the same issue as described in: https://github.com/mdjnelson/moodle-mod_customcert/issues/414

Or could it be something else?

Your help is appreciated.

Kind regards,

Alice
Em resposta a 'Alice Appelstroop'

Re: E-mails only in system language

por Mark Nelson -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Documentation writers Foto de Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto de Peer reviewers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers
Investigating this now as it's supposed to be fixed.

Quick question - in your course what is the value for the setting 'Force language'?
Em resposta a 'Mark Nelson'

por Alice Appelstroop -
Hi Mark,

By default we use the setting "Do not force" in all our courses.

I did test one of the courses with the Force language option set to French to see if that would solve it. But the resulting email still showed up in the system language (Dutch).
Em resposta a 'Alice Appelstroop'

por Mark Nelson -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Documentation writers Foto de Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto de Peer reviewers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers
I set a user's language to Spanish and ran the task to email users in a course and the emails were in English except for the student whose language I set as Spanish. So, I am unable to replicate this.

What version of the plugin are you using?