How do I stop students seeing All participants results?

How do I stop students seeing All participants results?

by Chara Yildirim-Abaci -
Number of replies: 1
Hello there,

Apologies if this question has been asked before, I did a prior search, but nothing is perfect so happy to be redirected.

When setting up a Moodle Questionnaire, with charts, is there a setting or process of steps to prevent individual students from seeing their performance charts AND overall class performance charts?  I can appreciate there would be times when seeing your performance in comparison to the class as a whole is useful, but in this case, it would not be helpful.

Below are the settings I've tried so far, but have seen no difference:

• Questionnaire settings -> Response Options Field ->  Students can view ALL Responses - I selected Never from the drop-down menu, and saved the page settings.
  • Feedback -> Display scores - I selected No from the drop-down menu

I'm using Moodle 4.1 and the Questionnaire plugin is Moodle plugins directory: Questionnaire | Moodle.org

What am I doing wrong? Or what else could I try?

Best wishes,

chara

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Chara Yildirim-Abaci

Re: How do I stop students seeing All participants results?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Your findings are correct. There is currently no option to prevent students from seeing the response charts of All participants.