Adaptable theme for Moodle 4.1 to 4.2 updated to versions 401.1.10 and 402.1.2 respectively

Adaptable theme for Moodle 4.1 to 4.2 updated to versions 401.1.10 and 402.1.2 respectively

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

I have updated the Adaptable theme for Moodle 4.1 to 4.2 as follows:

Release 401.1.10 for Moodle 4.1 version 2022112800.00 (Build: 20221128) and above within the 4.1 branch until the next release:

Release 402.1.2 for Moodle 4.2 version 2023042400.00 (Build: 20230424) and above within the 4.2 branch until the next release:

both with:

1. Fix missing logo in alternative header for header style one.
  2. Fix jssection setting value causing breakage.
  3. Fix jssectionrestricted setting value not in nofooter layout.
  4. Deprecated 'jssection' and 'jssectionrestricted' settings, please copy values to 'customjs' and 'customjsrestricted' with any 'script' tags removed.
  5. Separated 'Custom CSS and JS' into two separate settings tabs, 'Custom CSS' and 'Custom JS', the latter is now in the 'Local Adaptable' plugin.
  6. Fix 'btn a' style.

These releases could contain bugs and so I strongly recommend that you check on a test server first!  Not sure how to set one up?  Then look at the 'Installer packages' on https://download.moodle.org/releases/latest/. Ensure that you have multiple backups of all data before using.  Please report any issues. i.e. 'bugs' with these releases ONLY here.  Before doing so please read 'Reporting issues' on the 'Information' tab on the theme 'Settings' under 'Site administration' -> 'Appearance' -> 'Adaptable'.

Please note that in light of MDLSITE-7418 I have renamed the 'master' branch to 'main' on GitHub for Adaptable and indeed my other plugins.  Thus, if you have a fork, then please update the parent.

If you find this post useful, then please mark it so.

Thank you,

Gareth

Average of ratings: Useful (1)