Self enrollment to Cohorts or Learning Plans

Self enrollment to Cohorts or Learning Plans

על ידי Mauricio Figueiroa בתאריך
מספר תגובות: 2
Hello!

I've searched this topic a long time ago, and recently found a couple of related topics but none of them went anywhere.
So I decided to ask for more updated information about cohorts and learning plans:

Is there a way to make a user "apply" to a learning plan? Like the user could choose from various LP templates?
Or, if that's not possible/available could a user "apply" for a cohort (and then be synched to a LP via cohort sync?)

The reason for this is that we have Career Development Paths to different positions and roles/functions. Some paths are a role/function progression (a technical progression) some are are manage positions progressions. The role/function progressions we can get the info from our employee DB. However we cannot guess or offer to anyone the management/positions paths, that is up to every and each employee. Did it make any sense?

So is that even a possibility on moodle? We have 90k employees, sorting them out is a bit of work...
ממוצע דרוגים: -
בתגובה ל: Mauricio Figueiroa

Re: Self enrollment to Cohorts or Learning Plans

על ידי Mary Cooch בתאריך
תמונה של Documentation writers תמונה של Moodle HQ תמונה של Particularly helpful Moodlers תמונה של Testers תמונה של Translators
I haven't tried this, but it is maintained by a reliable developer- it might be worth exploring the Self cohort plugin