Self enrollment to Cohorts or Learning Plans

Self enrollment to Cohorts or Learning Plans

by Mauricio Figueiroa -
Number of replies: 2
Hello!

I've searched this topic a long time ago, and recently found a couple of related topics but none of them went anywhere.
So I decided to ask for more updated information about cohorts and learning plans:

Is there a way to make a user "apply" to a learning plan? Like the user could choose from various LP templates?
Or, if that's not possible/available could a user "apply" for a cohort (and then be synched to a LP via cohort sync?)

The reason for this is that we have Career Development Paths to different positions and roles/functions. Some paths are a role/function progression (a technical progression) some are are manage positions progressions. The role/function progressions we can get the info from our employee DB. However we cannot guess or offer to anyone the management/positions paths, that is up to every and each employee. Did it make any sense?

So is that even a possibility on moodle? We have 90k employees, sorting them out is a bit of work...
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mauricio Figueiroa

Re: Self enrollment to Cohorts or Learning Plans

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I haven't tried this, but it is maintained by a reliable developer- it might be worth exploring the Self cohort plugin