Adaptable V403.1.1 for Moodle 4.3 released

Adaptable V403.1.1 for Moodle 4.3 released

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

I have released the Adaptable theme for Moodle 4.3 as follows:  Release 403.1.1 for Moodle 4.3 version 2023100900.00 (Build: 20231009) and above within the MOODLE_403_STABLE branch until the next release:

With:

1. Put the course title back in the header.
  2. New setting 'headertitle' replaces 'sitetitle'.
  3. New CSS id 'headertitle' replaces 'sitetitle', now 'sitetitle' is on the actual site title for styling purposes.
  4. New setting 'responsiveheadertitle' replaces 'responsivecoursetitle' / 'responsivesitetitle'.
  5. New setting 'coursepageheaderhidetitle' replaces 'coursepageheaderhidesitetitle'.
  6. Fix 'Wrong context for theme_adaptable/savediscard'.
  7. Remove call to 'context_header' so that the course title is not duplicated on the page.
  8. Improved header logic.  On a course page then if the course title is set to show 'enablecoursetitle' then it is shown with the 'categoryheadercustomtitleX' if there is one.  If not then the site title will show if 'sitetitle' is set and with 'categoryheadercustomtitleX' if there is one.  On a site page, then just the 'sitetitle' logic.
  9. Fix 'Module menu delete item hover colour'.

This release could contain bugs and so I strongly recommend that you check on a test server first!  Not sure how to set one up?  Then look at the 'Installer packages' on https://download.moodle.org/releases/latest/. Ensure that you have multiple backups of all data before using.  Please report any issues. i.e. 'bugs' with these releases ONLY here.  Before doing so please read 'Reporting issues' on the 'Information' tab on the theme 'Settings' under 'Site administration' -> 'Appearance' -> 'Adaptable'.

Please note that in light of MDLSITE-7418 I have renamed the 'master' branch to 'main' on GitHub for Adaptable and indeed my other plugins.  Thus, if you have a fork, then please update the parent.

If you find this post useful, then please mark it so.

Thank you,

Gareth

Average of ratings: -