Problem correcting assignments

Problem correcting assignments

by متعة العلم -
Number of replies: 4

May the peace, blessings, and mercy of God be upon you

I have a problem with Moodle, Students upload two pictures in the assignment, but the teacher only shows one picture in the marking. The attached picture shows what I mean. On the right, the student is uploading two pictures, but it appears one on the left

Average of ratings: -
In reply to متعة العلم

Re: Problem correcting assignments

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Is the assignment set for multiple files? Could be the second picture is just overriding the second one.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

رد: Re: Problem correcting assignments

by متعة العلم -
.Yes it is set for multiple files , but I noticed that png images not visible Although it is supported in server file types
In reply to متعة العلم

Re: رد: Re: Problem correcting assignments

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

I notice from your screenshot that you're using the Annotate PDF feedback type. I understand that this only allows PDF or JPG files to be annotated. Support for annotating PNG files is requested in MDL-69856. You can vote for the issue to indicate you'd like this feature, and watch it to receive notifications of updates.