Activities/powerpoint show

Activities/powerpoint show

by Lee Silverman -
Number of replies: 2
I am new to Moodle, I am trying to understand what is the best method in activities to use a powerpoint show in?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lee Silverman

Re: Activities/powerpoint show

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Create an H5P slideshow activity.
In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: Activities/powerpoint show

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Sadly, no one seems to be doing any code work on H5P to actually update it for the latest versions of Moodle. I know it claims to be updated for Moodle 4.2, but when I use it with debugging turned on, I am getting all kinds of debug complaints. I have not found a part that completely refuses to work, but I have not had time to try very many of the possibilities. I did not see an H5P content type of slide show listed, so not sure which one should be used.

I was going to suggest using the iContent plugin, but the maintainer has not logged in to Moodle for over two years, and iContent is listed for only Moodle 3.8 and below. I do have it working on my Moodle 4.1.7+ development site, but I forget how many changes I made to my copy to keep it working.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. You should be able to use the H5P content type of, Course Presentation.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)