Adapable Theme Course Title color

Adapable Theme Course Title color

by Steve Heuninck -
Number of replies: 6
I cannot find the course title background color setting on the home screen. See attached. Can set background to grey but cannot locate how to change the course title background color. (see attached)
Attachment moodle.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Steve Heuninck

Re: Adapable Theme Course Title color

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Can't really help without the relevant information -> https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=333733.
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Steve Heuninck -
Moodle version: 4.1.2+
Adaptable Theme: Release 401.1.2, version 2022112303

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
.coursebox .panel-heading
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Steve Heuninck -
Thanks, but I do not know where to set .coursebox .panel-heading. I cannot find it in Site Administration, Appearance, Themes, Adaptable, Settings.
Also upgrades Theme to Release 401.1.7, version 2022112308 on Moodle 4.1.2+ (Build: 20230401), but still cannot find the setting.

by Steve Heuninck -
OK, Custom CSS was the answer.

.coursebox .panel-heading  {

background-color: #CCCCCC;

}
thanks.
Next question is how to change the Block Drawer background color (see atatchement)?

Attachment Capture.JPG

by Gareth J Barnard -
Adaptable is a complex theme and even I can't remember all of the settings, so is there a setting that you used for the original question? For your second question, have a go at using the browser development tools (F12) as I did to figure out the solution to your original question.