How to change custom certificate email

How to change custom certificate email

by Usman Jawaid -
Number of replies: 6
Hi Moodle Community,

I am using a custom certificate plugin. I set it up and it is working great!

When I select the option to Email student "Yes". The plugin generates an email and sends it to the student however, I cannot find the option to change the email template sent to the student.

Please guide how to change the email template.

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Usman Jawaid

Re: How to change custom certificate email

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
In reply to Mark Nelson

by Usman Jawaid -
Thanks Mark. I have just started my journey with Moodle. Sorry If it is very silly of me. I am not sure where to change these templates on my Moodle site. Do you have any documentation or instructions that I can refer to?
In reply to Usman Jawaid

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Sorry, I don't think there is any documentation at this time. You will need a developer to edit those files in your mod/customcert/templates/ folder to format the email the way you want.
In reply to Usman Jawaid

by Manoj More -
When I select the option to Email student "Yes". but still not getting mail sad . can you please send me the settings .
In reply to Manoj More

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
This should really be a separate post as it is not related to the original one. Is your site sending out any emails?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Manoj More -
yes , sending other emails but here it is not working