Collapsed Topics for Moodle 4.3 released

Collapsed Topics for Moodle 4.3 released

by Gareth J Barnard -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello,

I have released the Collapsed Topics format as follows:

Release 403.1.0 for Moodle 4.3 version 2023100900.00 (Build: 20231009) and above within the 4.3 branch until the next release:

This release still could contain bugs and so I strongly recommend that you check on a test server first!  Not sure how to set one up?  Then look at the 'Installer packages' on https://download.moodle.org/releases/latest/. ; Ensure that you have multiple backups of all data before using.  Please report any issues. i.e. 'bugs' with these release ONLY here.  Before doing so please read 'Reporting issues' on the 'Information' tab on the course format 'Settings' under 'Site administration' -> 'Plugins' -> 'Course formats' -> 'Collapsed Topics'.

If you find this post useful, then please mark it so.

Gareth

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

Re: Collapsed Topics for Moodle 4.3 released

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Will CT 4.3 work with Moodle 4.2, or should this only be used with Moodle 4.3?

I assume that CT 4.2 will not work with Moodle 4.3, right?

In reply to Rick Jerz

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear Rick,

Why do you ask? M4.2 version is functionally the same as M4.3, its just with the latter I took the M4.2 version and tested it on M4.3 and made some underlying changes because of deprecation messages.

G
In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
Ah, now I see. I am glad that I asked. 😀