Can't delete a content page in a lesson

Re: Can't delete a content page in a lesson

by Lola Fuentes -
Number of replies: 0
Yes I'm using the boost theme,  but something is not working as not all the icons are shown or they are a square.

I did what you said and yes if I move the course to the left I can't see the icon but the option is there. So I now I doubt how many icons I'm not seeing

If I don't have the  theme designer mode clicked I can't see the icons . (see print screen 1 & 2)

If I want to change to any other theme, I can't, it always come back to boost, I have already mentioned this in another post but we tried what your colleague said and I still have the same problem, I can't change the theme it is always boost. And since I tried to change to almondb, I have some features with a green colour that I can't figure out how to change it, and it is too colourful  (See print screen 3)

I even add the font awesome to the within head at the additional HTML, as it was suggested in another post. (see print screen 4) but it doesn't change anything,  so I've deleted

What can I do? please help me because it's a bit of a nightmare. Do you need a print screen of any other configuration?