Demo University Course

Demo University Course

by Ivan Draan -
Number of replies: 5
I am currently exploring the capabilities of the Moodle platform for educational purposes and am interested in obtaining access to a demo course for demonstration purposes. I believe that experiencing a live course will greatly enhance my understanding of Moodle's features and functionalities.

Ivan
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ivan Draan

Re: Demo University Course

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
(Alternatively you could sign up for one of the free courses on moodle.academy and learn Moodle as you use Moodle)
Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Joost Elshoff -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
In addition, I think there is a webinar next week on what Moodle entails and what it may do for your organisation: https://moodle.academy/enrol/index.php?id=81.
In reply to Joost Elshoff

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Oh just to clarify - the webinar is about Moodle for those who nothing about Moodle - complete beginners who've only just heard the word and know it's some kind of popular learning platform ;)
In reply to Ivan Draan

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
As an idea for you, you can install Moodle on your own computer, a great way to experiment and explore. Also, once installed, you can have Moodle create "demo" courses for you. (Administration | Development | Make test course.

Here's a presentation that I gave several years ago about installing Moodle on your own computer. In general, it is still good, but there might be a few changes.  Alternatively, you can download PC or Mac packages from Moodle.org.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)