weird health page results after stack upgrade

weird health page results after stack upgrade

by koen roggemans -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
I upgraded stack to the latest 4.4.5.
In the health page, I get the following errors:
FAILEDExpected Maxima version : "5.43.2". Actual Maxima version: "5.41.0" (41.0). CAS gaf zoals verwacht gegevens terug, maar er waren fouten.
FAILEDThe version of the STACK-Maxima libraries being used (2023010400) does not match what is expected (2023072101) by this version of the STACK question type.

When I look at the Maxima version in the OS (Ubuntu 20.04), I get
maxima --version
Maxima 5.43.2

When I look in version.php, I see $plugin->version   = 2023072101;
When I look in stackmaxima.mac, I see stackmaximaversion:2023072101$

When I change the Maxima version to 5.41.0, I don't get a complaint anymore about the maxima version, but I know it's wrong. I can't get the Maxima libraries error away.

Searching all files, I can't find a reference to version 2023010400, so no idea which library should be out of date. Also in the database the version numbers seem correct (in mdl_config_plugins

I updated using the automated plugin updater in the latest version of Moodle (Moodle 4.2.2 (Build: 20230814)).

Does anyone have more inspiration where to look for what's going wrong?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to koen roggemans

Re: weird health page results after stack upgrade

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
I got as far as realising that there is no new maxima_opt_auto is created. The file date stayed the one from the previous upgrade, renaming the file doesn't trigger a new one to be created.