Why are some of the course activities not displaying correctly in Moodle?

Why are some of the course activities not displaying correctly in Moodle?

yazan leo jackson -
Yanıt sayısı: 3

Hello Moodle support team,

I'm experiencing an issue with my course activities not displaying correctly in Moodle. Specifically, when I navigate to my 'Introduction to Biology' course and try to access the 'Quiz 1' and 'Assignment 2' activities, I encounter the following problems:

The 'Quiz 1' activity is not loading properly. When I click on it, the page remains blank, and no questions or options are displayed.

The 'Assignment 2' activity is missing some of the uploaded files. Students are unable to see the necessary documents and instructions for completing the assignment.

I've already tried clearing the browser cache and refreshing the page, but the issue persists. It's affecting all 25 students enrolled in the course, and it's hindering their ability to access and complete these activities.

Could you please investigate this issue and provide a solution or guidance on how to resolve it? I appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you,

Leo Jackson

leo jackson yanıt olarak

Ynt: Why are some of the course activities not displaying correctly in Moodle?

yazan Aamir Jamal -
The issues with course activities not displaying correctly in Moodle can have various causes, and troubleshooting may involve examining different aspects of your Moodle installation idleofficetycoonapk.
leo jackson yanıt olarak

yazan Davidsonkillian killian -

I've already tried clearing the browser cache and refreshing the page, but the issue persists. It's affecting all 25 students enrolled in the course, and it's hindering their ability to access and complete these activities online nz tax calculator.

Davidsonkillian killian yanıt olarak

yazan sheraz fiverr -

Browser Compatibility: Sometimes, certain activities may not display properly due to compatibility issues with the browser being used. Encouraging users to use a supported browser version can help mitigate this issue. Theme Compatibility: If the Moodle site is using a custom theme or a theme that is not well-maintained, it could interfere Franchise my business with the display of course activities. Ensuring that the theme is compatible with the Moodle version and regularly updated can help resolve this.