Site wide Course Completion Report Emailed Weekly

Site wide Course Completion Report Emailed Weekly

by Gord Kerr -
Number of replies: 3
The Marketing Manager has asked for a report of all the Courses his Marketing Team has (or has not) Completed. I don't want him to get a report of all of the other Students enrolled in the many other courses and he shouldn't see anyone who is part of the Finance or Sales Teams for example. I would like to generate a site wide report of all Users Course Completions. Then I want to filter this list to include only Students who have a specific User Profile field. For example, I want to see only the Course Completion for those with the User Profile field "Department" for those who are assigned "Marketing". Next step would be to schedule this report to run every Friday at 11pm and email the Marketing Manager. I will need similar Reports for the Finance Manager and the Sales Manager's. How can I do this? Thanks!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Gord Kerr

Re: Site wide Course Completion Report Emailed Weekly

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Gord,

As far as I know, you can set up a course completion report and schedule it to be emailed weekly using the feature Custom reports. You need to select course participants as report source, then you'll have the option to include course completion data in the report.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

Re: Site wide Course Completion Report Emailed Weekly

by Gord Kerr -
Thank you Helen! I had tried Custom reports, but didn't know to select Course participants as the Report source! The clouds have parted and sun is shining again! I was able to generate a report with the course completion data and emailed it to myself as a test - works! You are great! Thanks again! Gord smile
Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Gord Kerr

Re: Site wide Course Completion Report Emailed Weekly [Solved]

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Gord, great to hear that you succeeded in setting up a course completion report! Thanks for posting to let us know. smile

Thanks to your feedback, I've updated the documentation Custom reports and added details of each of the report sources.

Average of ratings: Useful (4)