Suspended / inactive users vs taking attendance in the mobile app

Suspended / inactive users vs taking attendance in the mobile app

by Przemek Kaszubski -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

Hi,

I was taking attendance manually yesterday on a mobile, and noticed that suspended / inactive user were displaying normally alongside all the active enrolments. I could mark those suspended participants’ as present / absent etc.

Can anyone confirm? And also – if this were a bug – should it be reported on the Attendance bug tracker at https://github.com/danmarsden/moodle-mod_attendance/issues or maybe to the Moodle mobile developers at https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MOBILE ?

We’re using Moodle 3.11.8 and Attendance 3.11.17 2021082610.

Thanks and kind regards,

Przemek

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Przemek Kaszubski

Re: Suspended / inactive users vs taking attendance in the mobile app

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
feel free to report that in the attendance plugin github tracker - it's not an issue with the "app" code as it's all coming from the attendance plugin itself.

thanks!
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Przemek Kaszubski -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
In reply to Przemek Kaszubski

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
thanks - It's probably not something I'll have time to work on in the short term as a volunteer - so unless someone sends through a Pull request or provides some funding for improving the way the attendance page works it might sit there for a while, but it's really useful to have in the tracker - thanks!