Student Locus of control (show/hide anything)

Student Locus of control (show/hide anything)

by Rob Ashcroft -
Number of replies: 0

I am new to Moodle and want to know if it (or any plugins) can help me achieve what I want.  Here's the scenario...

"How might we enable [teacher] to easily access exactly what she needs, when she needs it, as part of a daily routine of learning for her students.  She is symultaneously learning what she needs to teach.  The school has a large amount of content to provide but she only wants to see what she currently feels confident to begin.  This content she will also be sharing with her students.  Sometimes she will want to play a video of an 'expert other' doing the teaching demonstration.  This is part of a daily routine that she will go back to, rather than do once and 'tick off' as completed."

Is it possible to create a single course with various elements/parts, which individual users can choose exactly what to see?

Is it possible for administrators to create a site that has, for example, a section including a simple text desciption, a video link, a link to extra resources, all on the one easy to access page?

Thanks if you can help with these two questions.

Attachment example user experience to show hide elements within a course.png