Help with LogIn Page (CSS?)

Help with LogIn Page (CSS?)

by Jasvir Singh -
Number of replies: 1

Hello. 

I am looking for some help and advice. 

I am a new designer with some dev skills that was brought in to help with my school (Augsburg)'s website. 

In addition to that I have been tasked with updating the Moodle site log in for partners 

The Caveat is I do not have access to template files or any of the server side information. 

By the advice of our IT department I can update the custom CSS in the  Theme-Lambda >General > Custom CSS section. 

Our students really want the page to look like this: 

Updated feedback for login page

In general - what the request reflects is making the log in with Microsoft and Google prior to the standard moodle log in. 

Part of that would also include hiding some text as you can see in the first column (or overwriting it) if that is better. 

I am kind of surprised Moodle doesn't put those log ins prior to the standard log in as then it removes a lot of extra work for folks that are registering. 

I appreciate the help. 

Feel free to reach me here or at: 

singhj@augsburg.edu

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jasvir Singh

Re: Help with LogIn Page (CSS?)

by Michael Hughes -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
We did exactly the same change, but you can't do this without really changing the HTML of the loginform.mustache file, as you need to physically move some HTML around to get this to work.

You can override that in a theme plugin via a replacement in /theme//templates/core/loginform.mustache.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)