We need your views: plugins directory workshop on 09 Jan 2023

We need your views: plugins directory workshop on 09 Jan 2023

by Aurélie Soulier -
Number of replies: 2

Dear Moodlers,

At Moodle HQ, we are trying to improve the Community Sites.

One of the sections that we feel has the most room for improvement is the plugins directory, so we are doing some specific work on it.

In order to understand the needs and desires of users as we make these improvements, we would like to invite you to a virtual chat about the plugin directory in the form of a workshop.

The workshop will be held on 9 January 2023 at 19:00 UTC. Other workshops are being held in other time zones and languages as well to try to capture as much information as possible.

We imagine that most of the attendees will be Moodle administrators or course creators, but everyone is welcome.
The aim is to understand what you would like us to improve in the directory from the point of view of the user looking for and installing plugins. There will be other sessions dedicated to the plugin creators/ developers experience, at a later date.

Please contact me at aurelie.soulier@moodle.com so I can invite you to the event or if you need further information.

Best regards,

Aurelie and the Community Sites team

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Aurélie Soulier

Re: We need your views: plugins directory workshop on 09 Jan 2023

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Hi Aurélie,

Will there be a MDLSITE issue for this so that we can contribute and see the outcomes of the workshop please? As a plugin developer, I'm interested in how the database is used.

Kind regards,

Gareth
In reply to Aurélie Soulier

Re: We need your views: plugins directory workshop on 09 Jan 2023

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
The entire survey is verbal? Surprises me.

But don't put too much value on my "surprise".
;)