pls send ur answers to be me

pls send ur answers to be me

by thiruvarangaselvi selvi -
Number of replies: 1

hi

i want  to send message to my friend mobile through mail.i don't about this concept.if anybody know this coding pls send me

mail id:thiruvarangaselviv@yahoo.co.in

selvi

Average of ratings: -
In reply to thiruvarangaselvi selvi

Re: pls send ur answers to be me

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi there,

normally the best way to do this is via your telecom provider - in New Zealand we can do this via 2 different companies "telecom" and "vodafone" - if you just want to send texts via an e-mail it's pretty easy, I would contact the company that provides your cell phone connection - they should be able to point you in the right direction. Vodafone NZ users can set most of this up from the Vodafone.co.nz website.

there are some networks that allow free text messages to be sent to their users (not many) via e-mail/other methods.
have a look at ICQ here:
http://www.icq.com/sms/
(can't see India in that list though.)

good luck

smile

Dan

P.S. - this fourm - "dialogue module" is for discussing a module/feature within moodle - general questions like this that don't relate to a specific module should be posted in the "general problems" forum - or possibly the "open social" forum as this isn't really a moodle related question.