Rubrics Grading fixed width of the column in 3.11

Rubrics Grading fixed width of the column in 3.11

by David Escurriola -
Number of replies: 2
For now there is no way to make a break (HTML <br>) at the text of the first column (Description of the criteria). 
Would it be possible to optimise this in Moodle 4.1? I think it would make sense to have a more balanced width of the grading Table. See proposal in green.
What do you think?

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to David Escurriola

Re: Rubrics Grading fixed width of the column in 3.11

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
I agree with you that the rubric layout should be updated.
My main issue is that the grade/points area is below the comments. I would prefer that the grade/points was next/below the criterion statement. As I will always grade each criterion, but I may not always have a comment.

My secondary issue is I would prefer that the comments area was height responsive or not as high. Each of my comments areas are much larger than I need, so I have a lot of scrolling for each rubric.
Kind Regards
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Escurriola

Re: Rubrics Grading fixed width of the column in 3.11

by Marie Achour -
Hello David, thank you very much for your feedback.

We have reached code freeze and are more than half way through the QA cycle for 4.1 which means that we will not have the opportunity to address this request in time for the release.

Having said that, we are continuing our work on all things grading over the coming months and we will ensure this issue is on our backlog for review during that period.