Custome Certificate validation via API

Custome Certificate validation via API

Gareth Harris -
Atsakymų skaičius: 9
I know there is a way for people to verify a certificate via a link but I am looking to be able to do this automatically via an API.

For example, when a person uploads a certificate to an awarding body, their system does a check to confirm the key details of name, course, date and certifcate number.

Thanks Gareth
Įvertinimų vidurkis:Useful (1)
Atsakymas į Gareth Harris

Re: Custome Certificate validation via API

Mark Nelson -
Core developers paveikslėlis Documentation writers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Peer reviewers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis
This would require writing a web service for the plugin. See https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Web_service_API_functions.
Atsakymas į Mark Nelson

Gareth Harris -
Thanks Mark, is this something you can help with or can you point me to someone who can?
Atsakymas į Gareth Harris

Mark Nelson -
Core developers paveikslėlis Documentation writers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Peer reviewers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis
I'd contact a Moodle partner, like Catalyst IT (I used to work for them!). It will definitely require some dev work and I no longer work for Moodle HQ or Catalyst and also no longer do any Moodle development. I was a Moodle developer for 12 years and it was time to move onto something else. ;)
Atsakymas į Mark Nelson

Luis de Vasconcelos -
Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis
Thanks Mark.
Does this mean that you're no longer actively maintaining and/or developing the Custom Certificate (mod_customcert) plugin?
Atsakymas į Luis de Vasconcelos

Mark Nelson -
I maintain bugs and ensure it works as is but new features is a luxury. besišypsantis
Atsakymas į Mark Nelson

Luis de Vasconcelos -
Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis
Thanks Mark.
Atsakymas į Luis de Vasconcelos

Murilo Afini -

Hi Luis, 

Did you manage to work this out? This would be something that woudl really help in the process of launching a company internal app. 

Regards

Atsakymas į Mark Nelson

Gareth Harris -
Hi Mark, we have finally found someone to do the API development. Is there any documentaion on where the certificate information, unique number etc is held in the database?
Thanks gareth