rating activities from the course that have been participated in (custom possible answer display)

rating activities from the course that have been participated in (custom possible answer display)

by tim st.clair -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Plugin developers
A client asked an intersting question - can they set up their question to list the names of the activities within the module that they participated in a table with the named degree value for each (e.g. no value/some/a lot/essential).

The source activites are set to complete-on-view and are all optional, so I can roughly tell by other reports what they opened up and clicked on. I just want to use this data to feed the visiblity of the possible answers in the question.

I thought maybe I could wrap each response in a div and use javascript to dynamically hide rows based on some kind of lookup that I'd have to write.

Has anybody had any experience with dynamic question generation like this?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to tim st.clair

Re: rating activities from the course that have been participated in (custom possible answer display)

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
This is certainly not possible with current version of the Questionnaire activity... and there are no plans to make it feasible in the near future.