Adaptable. Missing images on login an registration pages (under Linux)

Adaptable. Missing images on login an registration pages (under Linux)

by Mihail Omelin -
Number of replies: 4

I am deploying a Moodle-based project on a server under Linux. Now it is still local, bit I am getting it ready to be placed in the Internet. At first the site was deployed locally on Windows 2019, now its copy is placed to another server, under Linux.

The problem is, that the background image of login and registration pages is displayed in the version under Windows, but is not - under Linux, as it ts shown below.

Windows:

Linux:

Of course, maybe, the reason is not in OS, but in some settings. The PHP version is practically the same (7.4.29 - 7.4.32), all the PHP extensions, demanded by Moodle itself, are installed. What's wrong? Is this "the fault" of Linux, or ane additional PHP extension is needed, or what? Help th understand, please.

Adaptable v 4.0.1.2, Moodle v 4.0.4.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mihail Omelin

Re: Adaptable. Missing images on login an registration pages (under Linux)

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Did you also move the moodledata folder?
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mihail Omelin -

Emma, thank you. Certainly, I did. All the rest images (sliders, pictures inside courses, etc.) are being displayed.

In reply to Mihail Omelin

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Is it possible you didn't copy over the adaptable theme? Have you looked at the settings? Is the image still there - you could just reupload it...
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mihail Omelin -
I have copied the whole Moodle folder, without missing anything. The image is still there (at the settings), I also had reuploaded it even before I opened this topic. Nothing helped.