Adaptable. Texts on login and registration pages

Adaptable. Texts on login and registration pages

by Mihail Omelin -
Number of replies: 6

Hello.

Beside all, the theme provides an important opportunity to add a custom text to the login page, both above and below the login box. The added text appears also on the registration page.

The question is: how to make this text (in particular, on the top) to appear only on the registration page, but not on the login one? I need to place some information concerning registration there, it is not needed above the login box. A user needs it only after he presses the button "Create new account".

Adaptable v 4.0.1.2, Moodle v 4.0.1.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mihail Omelin

Re: Adaptable. Texts on login and registration pages

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
You can do that in your language strings. I believe I searched the existing title on that page and then changed it to include the notices that I needed to put on that page.
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Mihail Omelin -
Thank you, Emma. As far as I know, it's a universal Moodle method. But the method, which is provided by the Adaptable theme, is preferable in my situation. I have already changed the language strings for some important fields, but it is not enough. That is why I need the solution I speak about.
In reply to Mihail Omelin

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Well, maybe Gareth would be open to coding it if you want to pay for the feature. Alternatively, you could use CSS to hide it on the login page.
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Raunak Kumar -
HI, Can you tell me how to set my adaptale theme to standard view, Everytime i am logging in as a user or a guest it is opening in full screen view.
I m using Moodle Version Moodle 4.0.3+ and the Theme Adaptable version - 4.0.1.2
In reply to Raunak Kumar

by Mihail Omelin -

Hello.

Maybe, Raunak, you'll have to change the following settings. Menu Site administration - Appearance - Themes - Adaptable - Settings, then open the tab "Navbar" and find the parameter "Enable Zoom", set "No" (default meaning is "Yes"). You can also choose the needed meaning - "Fullscreen" or "Fixed width" - of the parameter "Default Zoom" just below the previous one.

Besides, you can change the margins in full screen mode. For this open the tab "Layout" and set proper meaning of the parameter "Full screen width", the less possible one is 95%. Another useful in your case parameter is "Standard screen width" a bit lower.