lazy loading amd works only if $CFG->cachejs = false;

lazy loading amd works only if $CFG->cachejs = false;

аз niels seidel -
Number of replies: 3

I've developed an activity plugin that is setup with vue.js and webpack. During the development $CFG->cachejs in the config.php was set to false so that a file called app-lazy.js was delivered from the server (amd/src/) to the client. Everything works fine.

When I set $CFG->cachejs to true the file amd/build/app-lazy.min.js should be requested from the server. Note, amd/build/app-lazy.min.js and amd/src/app-lazy.js are identical files that were just copied by webpack.

However, the response to this request is an empty file: /moodle/lib/requirejs.php/1661439226/mod_longpage/longpage-lazy.js

As a consequence the plugin doesn't work. 

There is no error in the webserver log. The file size of app-lazy.js is 6MB. If I reduce the size to 2 MB nothing changes.

When I try to load and echo the content of app-lazy.js as text inside the view.php it is not fully displayed. Possibly, some characters infer that.

Moodle 3.11.7+ (Build: 20220527)'

Has anyone an idea what the problem could be?

Баҳои миёна:Useful (1)
In reply to niels seidel

Re: lazy loading amd works only if $CFG->cachejs = false;

аз Евгений Мамаев -
Сурати  корбар Plugin developers
I have now the same problem with lazy loading amd modules. Is it really possible to do this in Moodle 3.11.x? Is it relevant for Moodle 4.0?