MEC Facilitator Certification

MEC Facilitator Certification

by Christophe Coussement -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Hi community,

My MEC certification is almost done. I'm looking to the next level "MEC Facilitator" but can't find doc or info about it, although some people have been certified a few years ago...

Any pointers please ?

TIA

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christophe Coussement

Re: MEC Facilitator Certification

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Christophe smile MEC Facilitators work with our Moodle Certified Providers (Moodle Partners ) to facilitate the MEC courses for people like you - I notice you for example have been working with Enovation FR. It is not possible for individuals to become MEC facilitators as the program is run through our Moodle Partners. However...
if you are a part of a large educational organisation such as a university with a large number of experienced Moodlers then it is possible for your university to apply to do the MEC directly with us (Moodle HQ) and you could then be a facilitator for your university or other large organisation. Please see https://moodle.com/mec-direct/ for more information.
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: MEC Facilitator Certification

by Christophe Coussement -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Hi Mary wink

Thank you for this very quick and precise answer! Unfortunately I'm not working for an university...mixed