Embed a PowerPoint presentation

Embed a PowerPoint presentation

ved Dominique Bauer -
Antal besvarelser: 8
Billede af Documentation writers Billede af Particularly helpful Moodlers Billede af Plugin developers

Gennemsnitsbedømmelse:Useful (1)
I svar til Dominique Bauer

Re: Embed a PowerPoint presentation

ved Ger Tielemans -
You can also use html5point, it has a free option: https://www.ppt-to-html5.com/
I svar til Ger Tielemans

ved Dominique Bauer -
Billede af Documentation writers Billede af Particularly helpful Moodlers Billede af Plugin developers

Hello Ger,

Since you can have a free Microsoft account from which you can embed your PowerPoint into Moodle easily and also for free, I don't see the point in using HTML5Point.

Furthermore, the HTML created by HTML5Point is by default for an individual web page, that is, not embed in Moodle. To embed the PowerPoint generated by HTML5Point into Moodle, you further need either to use an iframe or modify the HTML5Point HTML code and its CSS, which doesn't seem at all obvious.

Could you please tell me:

1.  how you can embed the PointPoint created by HTML5Point into a Moodle activity such as a label or a quiz question text, which by the way can be done easily with the method that I give above,
  2. or tell me exactly how you use the HTML5Point PowerPoint whichever way.

smiler

ved Jaswinder Singh -
Billede af Testers Billede af Translators
You can also upload your powerpoint slides to Google Slides or Slideshare. Even you can just upload to Moodle so that students can directly download them.

Just follow this - https://lmsdaily.com/moodle-tips-how-to-upload-powerpoint-files-in-moodle/

Best Regards
Jaswinder Singh
I svar til Jaswinder Singh

ved Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Billede af Particularly helpful Moodlers Billede af Translators
Is it possible to automatically send a Tweet and place a message on Facebook social wall? It is unfair to them that you all donate data to Microsoft and Google only.
trist
Gennemsnitsbedømmelse:Useful (2)
I svar til Visvanath Ratnaweera

ved Dominique Bauer -
Hello Visvanath,

Tweets and messages on Facebook are just plain text, photos, videos and links. It's great for ads and conversations, but most of the time it's of little use as a learning tool.
I svar til Visvanath Ratnaweera

ved Dominique Bauer -
Hello Visvanath,

It is possible to transform PowerPoint files into HTML code and view them without having to use Microsoft or Google services. However, most of the methods to do so are a bit complicated and often give low quality or even bad results.

I understand your point of view, but I think that Microsoft and Google will respect my copyright on the content of my PowerPoint presentations.

ved Ger Tielemans -
I agree with you: I only used it for old powerpoints with animations as stand alone resources (zip file with main page)