Problem (and solution) upgrading from 3.9 to 4.0

Problem (and solution) upgrading from 3.9 to 4.0

by Ronald Vyhmeister -
Number of replies: 1

Hello friends,

I was just testing an upgrade from 3.9 to 4.0 (yes, it's not final)... running on SQL server.

When dealing with the auth_lti module, it threw an error... apparently some issue in the creation of the table... so I extracted the code for table creation, and it has gotten past that...

If you don't want to debug and figure out what the code is on SQL server, here it is. Hope this is resolved before final release.

CREATE TABLE mdl_auth_lti_linked_login ( id BIGINT NOT NULL IDENTITY(1,1), userid BIGINT NOT NULL, issuer NVARCHAR(MAX) COLLATE database_default NOT NULL, issuer256 NVARCHAR(64) COLLATE database_default NOT NULL DEFAULT '', sub NVARCHAR(255) COLLATE database_default NOT NULL DEFAULT '', sub256 NVARCHAR(64) COLLATE database_default NOT NULL DEFAULT '', timecreated BIGINT NOT NULL, timemodified BIGINT NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT mdl_authltilinklogi_id_pk PRIMARY KEY (id) )

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Ronald Vyhmeister

Re: Problem (and solution) upgrading from 3.9 to 4.0

by Jake Dallimore -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Thanks for the post, Ronald. Thankfully I've been able to replicate this issue on a local mssql instance (only during upgrade, install is fine), so will be working on a fix for it shortly.

Edit: See MDL-74138

Cheers
Jake