Announcing MoodleMoot Global 2022, September 27-29

Announcing MoodleMoot Global 2022, September 27-29

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 0

Hi everyone!  

I'm really happy to announce that our third MoodleMoot Global will return as an in-person conference September 27-29, 2022 in Barcelona, Spain!

After a challenging few years without seeing each other, this is a great opportunity for Moodlers from institutions and organisations worldwide to come together to share and explore best practice in online learning with Moodle in an open, inclusive environment (in one of my favourite cities in the world!)

The global Moot will be held at a lovely (and large!) hotel in beautiful Barcelona and will incorporate an exhibition hall for sponsors and spaces for presentations, workshops, masterclasses and of course, some amazing social events (those who came to Barcelona in 2019 will know what I'm talking about!)

Full details on registration, sponsorship and opportunities to share your experience with a global audience will be coming out in the next month, but we thought we'll let you know early as possible so you can save the date and start your own plans to come to MoodleMoot Global 2022.  Looking forward to seeing you there!

In the meantime, whether you can come or not, I hope we'll see you at Moodle.Academy, our online Moot that runs all year round!

Cheers!

Martin